MEMBERS OF THE GOVERNANCE BODY AND STRATEGIC COMMITTEES
Members of the Governance Body
Independent members of the Governance Body
Executive members of the Governance Body
Non-executive members of the Governance Body
TAQA Morocco a opté pour une gouvernance duale à Directoire et Conseil de Surveillance. Deux Comités émanent du Conseil de Surveillance : le Comité d’Audit et le Comité de Nomination et de Rémunération des Dirigeants.
At the end of December 2019, the Supervisory Board had met three times with an attendance rate of 100%.
Role of the Audit Committee
• Oversees the development of information intended for shareholders, the public, and the Moroccan Capital Markets Authority.
• Oversees the effectiveness of internal control and audit systems.
• Manages risks related to TAQA Morocco and oversees the legal monitoring of the social accounts and consolidated accounts of TAQA Morocco.
• Review and oversight of the independence of auditors.
• Ensures compliance with TAQA Morocco’s ethical rules and Ethics Code.
Role of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
• Handles the nomination of managers.
• Management compensation policy.
• Succession plans.
• Proposals for actions plans and goals of managers.
The Management Board relies upon internal committees to ensure efficient and responsive management. The day-to-day management of TAQA Morocco is led by the Management Committee, which makes all decisions necessary to the achievement of the operational and financial objectives set by the Management Board
ABDELMAJID IRAQUI HOUSSAINI
President of the Management Board and CEO
OMAR ALAOUI M’HAMDI
Director of Finances and Development
Director of Auditing, Strategy and Risk Management
Human Resources Director
SAID EL MAMOUNI
Director of Support
General Manager of the Jorf Lasfar Thermal Power Plant